Thursday, March 27, 2008

Walky Talky

This is Ryan writing under the pseudonym of my wife. I hope this keep you guessing about who is writing all these posts and for that matter who is doing the sewing and cooking. Our little guy has been busy this last week. After Grandma Maddy got Isaac a large ball for his B-day he has started to say the word ball ("baaaa") probably at least 100 times per day. Sara says that when he wakes up from his nap he just starts off "baaaa" "baaaa" He will find the ball in the front room and just pound the shnikes (sha-nikes) out of it and chase it all over the room. Thats the talky. Just tonight he started walking on his own. It took a little coaxing (dad had to stick a toy in his mouth not unlike a dog with a bone), but he took some steps on his own. He is about as stable as his papa on ice skates. Needless to say we had to brush the carpet out of his teeth because he turfed it so hard a couple times. Thats the walky. We have included a couple of clips--hope you all enjoy. It is exciting to see little Ike grow.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe he is walking. How exciting!

Kelly said...

I love it!!! He looks so cute. Pretty soon he's going to be running around like a crazy man.

musson said...

Yeah Isaac! He is doing good! It's funny how similar our blogs can be - I just recorded Addie walking today and I'll post it well soon! :)

Jessica said...

That is awesome, how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Go Isaac!! That is so cool he's walking now! He's walking before Foo-Fi.. Holla Isaac!

Jay and Heath said...

I can't believe he's walking... they get so big SO fast! he's adorable! will you guys be coming anytime soon to see the newest Payne baby? Let us know if you do... we'd love to see ya. Take care, Heather

Haylee Mollerup said...

Very cute posts! Sara, it's been awhile since I've caught up on your blog. You've been busy!! Love all the sewing you've done. I wish I could get into sewing....I like the outcomes of sewing....I don't think mine would turn out like yours as a "beginner" sewer. Fun spring break for you guys! Little Isaac is SOOO cute! Walking opens a whole new world to the little ones!! Good luck!! :) Again, it was fun to catch up! You have such a cute little family! Sorry for the novel comment! :)

Andrea said...

Way to go Isaac! I wish I could give him a squeeze!