Sunday, March 9, 2008

Death of a Cupcake

Last night it was our turn to babysit for Saturday Night Kid's Club. We decided that since it was so close to Isaac's birthday (he turns one tomorrow), we would have a little party with his friends. Granted, he will never remember any of it, but hopefully he will enjoy the pictures one day. Austin's birthday is also coming up in a few days, so we celebrated his big day as well. I'm having problems downloading any pictures, so hopefully I'll get that worked out soon and post them as well as the video.
Here is a video of Isaac eating his first cupcake. I apologize that it is turned sideways--I don't know what I was thinking and as far as I know you can't rotate them. He totally destroys the cupcake. It's great.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny!!! He is the cutest:) I can't believe he's already 1, thats crazy.

Brooke said...

That was so freaking cute! He was really shoving it in for a minute there.

Anonymous said...

It had no chance. Party!

Ashley said...

His hands gooped with the icing and cake everywhere are my favorite!! I bet he was fun to clean! =).

Feliz Cumpleanos Isaac!!

(I just had to put in my espanol dos bits..haha)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! I was remembering it was his birthday today since it is my niece's b-day today too. . .Looks like he's getting so big!

musson said...

THAT'A BOY ISAAC!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute!!

Laura Bernard said...

I love how he doesn't seem to know what it is for the first bit. So cute!

He opened his present early didn't he, and got his cake early . . .what does he get today!?

gramps said...

happy birthday issac mitchell.

grandma maddie and gramps