Monday, February 11, 2008

5 Months Down, 4 to Go!

Here are a couple of pictures of our little bambina via my belly. I have tried to wear the same shirt for each of these monthly pictures so one day our little girl can see how big she got (I prefer to think that she is the one getting so big, not me). Only four months to go!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE shirt, CUTE hair and you're ALL baby in these pics. Literally. I love prego pics.

Brooke said...

Girl you are still so little! I hope I look that good when I'm 5 months pregnant.

Andrea said...

You look great! I can't believe you only have 4 months left. . .

Laura Bernard said...

Oh, so cute! I can't believe it's only four more months! How exciting!

musson said...

Cute idea! I 'm going to have to remember that for the future pregnancies... Did you do that with Isaac too?

Ryan said...

What a Hot Mama!

Kelly said...

You are so cute pregnant.

Jessica said...

You look so cute. Your hair looks great, love the bangs.

Ted and Hilery said...

You look adorable! And I've been meaning to ask you since Sunday, did you cut bangs recently? Your hair looks different to me but very cute.

Liz said...

What a cute little bump, and this picture is the first time I've actually seen it . . . even though I've seen you several times since you were expecting. C'mon, fess up, you were poking it out just a little for the picture, right?

gramps said...

you look so cute little mama to be. please, please, please come on the road trip in March!!! -- MOM