Any guesses as to what we learned about our baby at the ultrasound today? We are so excited!! Name suggestions are greatly appreciated but won't necessarily be embraced. :-)
So I assume the pink writing equals little girl! So exciting. You are going to have some fun shopping. I'm so jealous. I secretly want a little girl so bad. (Of course I guess its not a secret when you tell everyone.) Congratulations!
Bambina is a good hint at the top! Congratulations! Sorry I forgot to ask when we saw you today! That is such exciting news! Girls are awesome!! And so much more fun to shop for!
I am so excited for you. A little Sara running around. How fun! Now Ryan has to start worrying about all those boys because she is going to be gorgeous. (of coarse! look at her mom and big brother) I really like the name Ruby :)
Yeah! Tanti Auguri! Una femminucia ci vuole. Sono molto contenta per voi. I have lots of favorite names for girls, among which are Emma, Sofia, Rebecca. Paolo really likes Kimberly and Alison. Girls are so much fun to shop for too!
Girl much? I'm so excited for you! I didn't ask you today either. I'm sorry. You looked so cute though. I was the won wearing the fat pants and a sweat shirt and you looked all cute! You're the one that's pregnant and I'm not. I really want you to name your girl Bree. It's my middle name. Go for it:) Or I like Laquifa
Congrats Sara! I had a feeling you would be having a little girl!
As for names, you should go for a little Spanish-sounding one! Like Amaya. That is my favorite. My next girl will probably have that name. Matt served a Spanish-speaking mission like you, so I guess that is why.
You should look at the cute names on BabyCenters 2007 list. They all are darling.
I can't believe I'm the first one from your family to respond!!! You probably talked to them on the phone about it already though, so I'm probably the last. Anyway, Liv is wondering what names you guys like. She absolutely loves "Lucy", so she is throwing it into the running. I guess I like "Claire", "Ruby" (though we couldn't name her that..."Ruby Roundy"...that's a mouthful), and of course, I like good ol' "Stella". Your mom said that all is well with the baby and that is good to hear. Good luck!
Yeah Sara! I am excited to start looking for clothes for my baby girl and now your baby girl. Too bad we don't live closer, they could be best of friends. I can't figure out a name for my own kid so I have absolutely no suggestions for you. Love ya girl.
SO, I just got done IMing you, but congratulations again. I really like the suggestion, "Amaya." How cute! Since I just went through this I really don't have any suggestions, but if I think of any I'll let you know!
Meldis it is! Okay, after reading others' comments I also agree that Stella would be a "stellar" name! Congrats again! Oh, I finished Eat, Pray, Love and didn't love it but most everyone else did. I thought the author was flaky and biased in her writing but maybe I was expecting too much out of it. Anyway, let ME know how the Secret Life of Bees is...it's coming up on my bookclub list! Love ya girl!
19 comments:
So I assume the pink writing equals little girl! So exciting. You are going to have some fun shopping. I'm so jealous. I secretly want a little girl so bad. (Of course I guess its not a secret when you tell everyone.)
Congratulations!
Bambina is a good hint at the top! Congratulations! Sorry I forgot to ask when we saw you today! That is such exciting news! Girls are awesome!! And so much more fun to shop for!
I am so excited for you. A little Sara running around. How fun! Now Ryan has to start worrying about all those boys because she is going to be gorgeous. (of coarse! look at her mom and big brother) I really like the name Ruby :)
I like how on the baby growth chart it says only 20 more weeks before you can have a strong margarita... I'm sure your counting down the days. :)
Yeah! Tanti Auguri! Una femminucia ci vuole. Sono molto contenta per voi. I have lots of favorite names for girls, among which are Emma, Sofia, Rebecca. Paolo really likes Kimberly and Alison. Girls are so much fun to shop for too!
Girl much? I'm so excited for you! I didn't ask you today either. I'm sorry. You looked so cute though. I was the won wearing the fat pants and a sweat shirt and you looked all cute! You're the one that's pregnant and I'm not.
I really want you to name your girl Bree. It's my middle name. Go for it:) Or I like Laquifa
I heard you love Stella too....if mine's not a girl will you please use it for me? I love it so!
Congrats Sara! I had a feeling you would be having a little girl!
As for names, you should go for a little Spanish-sounding one! Like Amaya. That is my favorite. My next girl will probably have that name. Matt served a Spanish-speaking mission like you, so I guess that is why.
You should look at the cute names on BabyCenters 2007 list. They all are darling.
I can't believe I'm the first one from your family to respond!!! You probably talked to them on the phone about it already though, so I'm probably the last. Anyway, Liv is wondering what names you guys like. She absolutely loves "Lucy", so she is throwing it into the running. I guess I like "Claire", "Ruby" (though we couldn't name her that..."Ruby Roundy"...that's a mouthful), and of course, I like good ol' "Stella". Your mom said that all is well with the baby and that is good to hear. Good luck!
I just can't even begin to comprehend how adorable she will be...because Issac tops the charts in cuteness.....
Congrats again!! I'm soo excited for y'all!!
Yeah Sara! I am excited to start looking for clothes for my baby girl and now your baby girl. Too bad we don't live closer, they could be best of friends. I can't figure out a name for my own kid so I have absolutely no suggestions for you. Love ya girl.
Whoa!!! Baby #2. That is awesome.
Sara, so good to hear from you and keep connected. I'm glad you posted. I will be able to see what is happening in your life now.
best wishes for the pregnancy with the little girl.
Hey Sara,
I am so happy for you guys. Allie told me the good news. I also heard you like Ruby or Stella...I love them both.
Jess
SO, I just got done IMing you, but congratulations again. I really like the suggestion, "Amaya." How cute! Since I just went through this I really don't have any suggestions, but if I think of any I'll let you know!
Meldis it is! Okay, after reading others' comments I also agree that Stella would be a "stellar" name! Congrats again!
Oh, I finished Eat, Pray, Love and didn't love it but most everyone else did. I thought the author was flaky and biased in her writing but maybe I was expecting too much out of it. Anyway, let ME know how the Secret Life of Bees is...it's coming up on my bookclub list! Love ya girl!
I have another name for you...Amara Payne
I like Ruby best!
Sara!! CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun for you to be having a girl --- one of each!!! You are such a cute mom!! CONGRATS!!
I am so excited for you! A Girl, it's the only thing I know. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment