Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nathan Michael @ 8 Months Old

All tuckered out.


Nater's first experience dining out. The kids got to all go out to eat (a real treat) after displaying good table manners at dinner for a couple of weeks in a row. It's something we are constantly working on since I sometimes feel like I'm in a barn instead of a dining room at dinner time.
At 8 months old, Nathan:

  • drools constantly.
  • still spits up but not as much as he used to.
  • smiles easily.
  • has 5 teeth with 3 or 4 more pushing their way through.
  • loves putting anything and everything in his mouth.
  • rolls everywhere.
  • rocks back and forth on  his hands and knees and sometimes can be found in the plank or downward dog position. 
  • sleeps like a champ.
  • loves loves loves cords and will roll across the room to get to one. We really have to watch him closely or he'll stick those in his mouth as well.
  • loves to snuggle up to anyone who's holding him.
  • has a special bond with Maddie--she's usually gentle with him so I think he trusts her the most. 
  • eats anything and everything.
  • loves to babble and babble. 
  • can let out an ear piercing scream if he realizes you've left him alone when he wants attention.
  • is super ticklish. Tickling him is the only surefire way to get him to laugh. He will smile at anyone and anything but reserves his laughs for the select few.
  • often gets comments on his bright blue eyes and pleasant disposition. 
How can I not love that green bean-stained blurry face?


2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Sounds like he my babes would get along great.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I want to snuggle that little chunk so much.