Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nineteen

Isaac with a stick in his hand and a homemade bow and arrow attached to his belt. He is ready for anything.
I have to be honest, motherhood is beating me down to the depths of humility lately. I have no idea what I'm doing. I wish that I knew as much about parenting now as I thought I knew when I just had two little mouths to feed.

On another note, I need a new show to watch on Netflix while I fold laundry at night. Any suggestions? I've been watching too many episodes of Sisterwives and I'm starting to think I want one. I bet she'd help me fold all this laundry.

4 comments:

Sam said...

oh I have a running joke that I want a sister wife... not for bryce, for me! :) A girl can hope. the two things I dread doing the most: folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher. sad but true.

Boni said...

I just got done watching Sisterwives...too funny. I really like Call the Midwife.

Mandy said...

To bad we can't just buy a huge house and be sister wives (with separate husbands)I'll totally fold your laundry if you do the dishes :)

My sister-law keeps telling me to watch parenthood, have you seen that one?

Carlee said...

I have also thought that I wouldn't mind another set of hands. Maybe just two family homes? I'm not ready to share Adam yet, but I could turn over half the kitchen and cleaning for sure.