Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ten

A day in NYC with Allie
One thing you most definitely know about me is that I love food. It's sort of in my blood, which means my sister loves food too. So when we got the chance to slip away to one of the most fabulous cities in the world, there was no doubt that we were going to eat our way through it. I'm talking French macarons, the Cool Haus ice cream truck (I tried browned butter ice cream with candied bacon bits---pretty much as weird as it sounds...), New York style pizza, and steaming dark chocolate hot cocoa. I've spent quite a few days in what has become one of my favorite cities in the world, and this particular day was one of the most memorable.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am drooling....literally drooling. Looks like so much fun and totally delicious!