I really love this family!! So cute and so wonderful! I totally understand what you mean about 4 kids. FOUR KIDS?!? When did THAT HAPPEN?!? WHEN did I become the lady with FOUR KIDS!?!
Yep we are "those" ladies. The crazy ladies with 4 DAMN kids who we love dearly {most of time} :) Is it just me or is Davis practically the same size as Isaac? 3 boys?!?! Heaven help us :)
Umm excuse. It could be 5!!!!! And at least you guys all got a girl in there somewhere! That being said I love the pictures. And I agree with Becca, Davis has gotten huge!
Umm excuse. It could be 5!!!!! And at least you guys all got a girl in there somewhere! That being said I love the pictures. And I agree with Becca, Davis has gotten huge!
6 comments:
I love them all! You said it, four freakin' kids! I totally get it.
I really love this family!! So cute and so wonderful! I totally understand what you mean about 4 kids. FOUR KIDS?!? When did THAT HAPPEN?!? WHEN did I become the lady with FOUR KIDS!?!
Yep we are "those" ladies. The crazy ladies with 4 DAMN kids who we love dearly {most of time} :) Is it just me or is Davis practically the same size as Isaac? 3 boys?!?! Heaven help us :)
Umm excuse. It could be 5!!!!! And at least you guys all got a girl in there somewhere! That being said I love the pictures. And I agree with Becca, Davis has gotten huge!
Umm excuse. It could be 5!!!!! And at least you guys all got a girl in there somewhere! That being said I love the pictures. And I agree with Becca, Davis has gotten huge!
You guys look so good! Can't wait to see your kids again! Man I miss you guys!
Post a Comment