Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

Our first-ever egg hunt on the beach. It was the next best thing to the annual Roundy Family egg hunt at my parents' home.

The Long Island Sound is terrible for surfing but nice and calm for a mother who's trying to keep track of three small children at the beach. I don't have to worry as much about crashing waves sweeping my little ones out to sea. 




The entire crew of egg hunters.
 Ryan is pulling a 12-hour shift this Easter Sunday so the Easter bunny came to our house on Saturday afternoon. Sugar highs were plentiful yesterday.

Obligatory Easter morning photo before church. "NOBODY gets to eat ANY m&ms until I get a good picture with everyone smiling!"
Good Enough.

Have you read Elder Holland's talk, "None Were With Him"? I highly recommend it. It's perfect for remembering the true meaning of this Easter season.  Here's a video as well.
Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: