Tuesday, December 6, 2011

From the Mouth of My Babe

What happens when Isaac puts himself in charge of the sprinkles on his pancakes.

Isaac came into my room this morning while I was still in bed, reading and snacking on some dry cereal. I am usually starving when I wake up each morning, so this was my "pre-breakfast" meal. He said the following statements during the course of our early morning conversation:

"Crunchy Nut Cereal is the crunchiest cereal in the whole wide world!...I thought about putting one of them up  my nose but decided that I probably shouldn't do that."
"Scripture power is the best power in the whole wide world!"

1 comment:

Laura Bernard said...

Love it! I'm so glad he didn't put the Crunchy Nut piece up his nose!! What a darling boy! Miss him. Was just thinking of you today, how we haven't talked for a while . . . Maybe I'll call this week. Still trying to catch up after our trip. Hope all's well.