I just recently purchased a smart phone and for the first time tonight realized that I can take video with it and then upload said video to youtube with just the click of a button. I may be late to this party, but how cool is that?
Lately Isaac has been making up all sorts of songs, and below you will find the song he made up for me tonight at bedtime. I am certain that he found some of his inspiration in this video. Not sure quite what to think of it, but Ryan has been telling me that I need to lay off the Veggie Tales with the kids or Ike will be asking to go to Vacation Bible Camp before we know it.
My only response to that is, "What's so wrong with Vacation Bible Camp?"
After I uploaded the video, I started to watch a few videos that I posted about this time a year ago. I cannot believe how fast kids grow up. It doesn't seem fair that the days can sometimes drag on and on but yet I blink and they are a year older. These childhood years are so so short, so here's to enjoying them as much as I can while they still think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Here is a video of Maddie from almost exactly a year ago singing her favorite cartoon jingle:
And here is one of Davis. How could I have forgotten how super-chubby my little Chancho was???
And I wonder why Davis is such a loud child...
1 comment:
My kids went to a vacation bible camp a couple of years ago, that is so funny. Chris thought it was a little strange buy my thought was, "what's wrong with learning a few bible stories?" They do come home singing some interesting songs though...
Post a Comment