 |
| Ryan pretending to be a doctor. How priceless is this photo, considering what he has accomplished over the past four years? |
Can you believe this was taken almost 30 years ago? Ryan graduates this Saturday with his doctorate and I am so proud of him. I bet his mom never imagined when she took this picture so long ago that one day her little angel boy
(that's what she still calls him...to this day) would accomplish such a great undertaking. I mean really, what kid hasn't played with a toy stethoscope a time or two?
 |
Ryan and Isaac just after beginning medical school (at the white coat ceremony) almost 4 years ago.
Taking Gross Anatomy.
Doing some pro bono work on his dad back when he didn't really know what he was doing. He knows now.
I can't wait to see what is in store for our family on this next adventure that we are about to embark upon! It really is such an exciting time.
Congratulations, Ryan! You did It!
We are so proud of You! |
6 comments:
Congratulations being the first to Doctor in this family! :)
That picture is priceless. I think he looks so much like Lynn there for some reason. It's an awesome achievement he couldn't have done without you too Sara. I hope the next stage of the adventure is great for you all!
Congratulations to you both! Though I am sad to see you go I am so excited for your family!
I second what Chrissy wrote... Congrats to you BOTH!! I just love the first photo and the one of Ryan working on his dad!! :)
So exciting - Congrats! What an amazing achievement!
Seriously, medical school is such an accomplishment! Congrats to your family hermanita!!! Good luck on the next stage in your lives!!!
Congrats Payne family! We are so excited for all of you and so proud of Ryan and Sara for all you guys have gone through to get to this point!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Post a Comment