Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whenever I Hear the Song of a Bird

Here is the latest favorite primary song in our house. In an effort to give Maddie equal air time (Ike seems to unintentionally drown her out when they sing together), I videotaped them separately, Maddie singing the first verse and Ike the second. The only problem I ran into was that little Mads didn't want to stop at just one verse, so you get the whole song from her and just the second verse from Ike.

I wish I could have fully captured Maddie's outfit today---Sparkly Unicorn shirt, Princess skirt, and Dora snow boots.

It's 80 degrees outside today.

These are for you, Corey!

4 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

That just made my whole day!! How did you know to have them sing my most favorite song?? Give them all a kiss for me! Love you!

Ashley said...

AaaanD my question is how do you NOT gobble them up every day. Oh my goodness how cute your kiddos are!!

How packing coming??? I can't believe y'all leave DES moines so soon!!!!!!

J said...

"I wish I could have fully captured Maddie's outfit today---Sparkly Unicorn shirt, Princess skirt, and Dora snow boots."

Awesome.

Confidence with Corey said...

Hey girl! I swear I posted a comment the day you put these up but I don't know what happened to it:( Thanks so much for the videos! They made my whole day! How did you know to have them sing my most favorite song?? Love you girl!