Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring Family Photo Shoot

Are you sick of seeing our family pictures? Great, me neither! We are super lucky to have both a fantastic photographer in our family and another great friend here in Des Moines, thus getting our family pictures taken four times in the last year! Here are a few of the latest favorites.













All photos courtesy of Chrissy Jo Parkinson.

4 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

Beautiful photos girl! Makes me miss you guys even more! Love you!

Kelly said...

These turned out great! It doesn't hurt that you have such a beautiful family to begin with.

Matt and Erin said...

Love the pics!

Tell Ryan thanks again for helping us move all our stuff. He saved the day! And thanks to you, as well. I'm sure it is no small task to put three kids to bed by yourself. Now we are even more in your debt. You'd better come up with something BIG in the next couple days I can help you with or I'll never catch up!

See you soon! If not before, tomorrow at the picnic! :)

Sam said...

seriously so cute!!!!! I love it. You can never have enough pictures. I love the fact that my friend is a photographer and is always calling me to help her out with different shoots she wants to try. It is fun to see how I change, just like your family. Keep them coming! LOVE IT!!!!!!!