Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lucky Me

We just found out that my sister, Brooke, and her family (Jeremy-the hubby, Homer-the turtle, and Peewee--the chihuahua) will be moving to Massachusetts just before we move to Connecticut. 

We will be a short hour away from each other. I can't tell you how very excited we are about this! Spending holidays together...girls' nights...pillow fights...dropping my kids off at her house so I can get pedicures and go on weekend getaways with my hubby...the list is endless!

They just bought this beautiful home, so there's no turning back now!
I plan on spending many many nights in their sweet guest bedroom.
We can't wait!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

It's going to be amazing girl! Can't wait!!

Jamie said...

That is exciting! Love your cute house Brooke :)

Unknown said...

I am jealous! We wish we could spend that kind of time with you.

Sam said...

I am squealing with delight!!!! I am so very excited for both of you. You guys have such an amazing relationship.... SO EXCITING!!!!

Maryann said...

Oh, Sara! I can't even begin to express how happy I am for you. That is just awesome.

Hmmm. Maybe I can convince my sister to look for a job in Michigan, or at least Chicago....

Mandy said...

Being close to a Sister is the BEST! I am so excited for you both!!

Lacy said...

Great news!! You guys will have a blast! Her house is beautiful, too :)

Jill Hansen said...

That is great news! And I love Brooke's house!