Davis is changing and growing as fast as the pumpkins in our pumpkin patch these days. I'm convinced that his dad wouldn't even be able to recognize him when he sees him next month except that he is a spitting image of Ryan when he was a baby. A friend said to me, "He looks more like Ryan than Ryan!" and it's true.
Here are a few facts about Davis:
- He is 25 inches long (47%)
- He weighs 16.14 lbs. (81%)
- His head is 17.75 cm (97%)
- He just started rolling all over the place. He rolls both ways, but is much better at rolling from his back to his belly, and sometimes gets stuck on his stomach. Cut him some slack, it's a lot of weight to move around.
- He sleeps like a champ.
- I used to think he had a special thing for me, like a little mommy crush or something because he gets so excited to see me. I have since realized that he is like that with anyone---his face just lights up whenever you talk to him. Since his cheeks are so darn chubby, his whole face just glows. Quite possibly the cutest thing ever.
- His thighs are so fat that he barely cried when he was given his vaccinations this morning--all that extra padding comes in handy sometimes.
- He still loves his swing.
- He still loves to be outside.
- He still loves the bathtub.
- He is a content little kid most of the time, as long as he is well-fed and well-rested (pretty sure his voracious appetite and need for sleep comes from my side of the family)
I am so happy Big D is my baby boy. He brings so much joy to our family and I don't know what we'd do without him.
The video below is one I took a few days ago. It's mostly just for Ryan since it might be kind of long and boring for the rest of you. Check out those fat legs and chubby arms! I could just gobble him up! He has since learned to use his huge melon to his advantage and will usually roll over immediately whenever I put him down on the floor. Just this afternoon he rolled over while I was holding him in my lap and I just about lost him! Thank goodness I have cat-like reflexes.
7 comments:
Pretty dang cute if you as me!
What a dumpling! I was so proud of him for being so determined to roll over! I love his rolls and his bodysuit. It shows off his great bod. He is adorable!!!
Oh my stars! He is adorable. It sounds like he's a strong one too! I'm so glad he's been such a good sleeper for you, Sara. I just wish I could cuddle that little dude and kiss his chubby cheeks. :-)
He is so cute! I can't believe he is already four months old. I hope you guys are surviving okay without Ryan, I hope the next couple of months go fast for you.
What a little chunky monkey! Hope you are all having fun with the parents. Ryan will be back with you before you know it. The days may be long, but those months will fly by! Stay strong.
He's DARLING!!! What a cutie. Hope you're doing well. We miss you!
So cute...I love his chubbs! He is so much bigger than Tyler. They grow way too fast!
Post a Comment