We have been keeping really busy this summer, I just haven't been very busy documenting our adventures with photos. My excuse is that I have three little ones to worry about, and I simply can't afford to waste time with a camera, right? I managed to pull it out this afternoon when we met up with some cousins at the water park. Unfortunately, I only had it out for a second and didn't get pictures of everyone. I'll get the whole gang next time we get together, but for now, these few shots are as good as it's going to get. The only thing missing from our fun-filled afternoon was Ryan. One more month and we get to see him again!
 |
| Natalee and Ike heading up to the slides. Ike and Maddie are really lucky to have older cousins that are so good to them. |
 |
| Isaac zooming down the slide with Carson. |
Does it look like she's having a good time? She giggled nonstop every time I took her down the slide.
2 comments:
We are so excited to come and visit you!! After seeing these pictures, Chase is convinced you have a waterslide in your backyard.
The kids had a great time and asked if we were going to have time to do it again before the summer ends.
Post a Comment