Isaac and Maddie made a cross-country trek with Ryan's parents from Iowa to Utah in our mini-van.
Ryan drove 24 hours from Iowa to Orlando, Florida, where he will be doing a podiatry externship for the next four weeks.
And meanwhile, Davis and I flew from Iowa to Utah (we thought Davis would do better flying than driving for two days across five states). I think I got the best end of the deal out of anybody.
These pictures mean more to me than ever as my little family will be separated quite a bit over the next 6 or 7 months. They make me smile every time I look at them. I have so much to be thankful for!
I love all of the pictures, but below you will find some of my very favorites.
Thanks again, Chrissy!





9 comments:
those are so adorable! You are the most amazing person I have ever met in my life! you never cease to amaze me. Good luck to you and Ryan.. I am glad you are back in Utah!
These pics turned out so cute! Of course it helps when you have such a beautiful family to start out with.
LOVE the pics! You guys are adorable! Ihope the next few months go by quick!
Great pictures! Such cute kids! I hope all goes well for you 4th yr!
I love the pictures Sara, they turned out really nice. I can not get over how much Davis looks like Ryan, it's amazing....such cute little blondies you have!!! I'm glad that everyone's travels went well. Have fun staying with your parents...tell them hi for me. :)
I am glad you made it safely. The pictures are great! We will miss you. Keep in touch and see you in a few short months! :)
they really are so cute. it makes me excited to have two babies that can be best buddies. good luck with the next few months. we start our journey mid july. i am nervous to do the summer without nate. let me know if you have any tips to make it easier!
oh these turned out sooo beautiful. how i love this family!!!!!!!
great work, Chrissy!
Love the pics! I miss you already, Sara! I saw Ryan as he was headed out last Saturday, and it made me sad to think how much you guys will be apart the next little while. Come back soon! Iowa misses you. And hello, I AM only a phone call away.
Post a Comment