Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Tricycle Brigade

During the winter months here Iowa, the weekly play group we attend is held at the church gym. It is one of the highlights of the week for Isaac because he has tons of space to ride his tricycle with his friends. Today I got a few pictures of them chasing each other. They aren't the greatest photos, but at least show how they congregate together and follow each other around. Isaac and Maddie are really lucky to have so many kids their age to play with.
Ike, Ike, rides a trike...
Maddie loves to steal Benton's car, even though she has one that is almost identical. He is very good about sharing with her.

3 comments:

Chris and Sally said...

We just had play group at the church yesterday. I have never seen so many bikes and balls, I am shocked that the little kids don't get mowed down. I love having somewhere to go when the weather is bad.

Krissy said...

What a great idea to meet at the church with plenty of room to roam. Brea and I are going stir crazy this winter being cooped up at home!

thepalmierifamily said...

We do this every Friday, and it's definitely needed!