Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Couple of Family Requests...

My niece and nephew, Natalee and Carson, told their mom that they have a hard time believing that I'm actually pregnant because they can't see my growing belly all the time. So per family request, here's a photo taken this morning, a couple days shy of 34 weeks.  
So kids, do you believe it now?
Below is a picture especially for Ryan's mom---she wanted to see what Maddie's hair looked like in a heart-shaped braid. I used to do this every Valentine's day to my little sisters' hair, so I was really excited when I realized that Maddie's hair was long enough to braid this year. She, unfortunately, wasn't nearly as excited, but didn't voice her opinion until I was already halfway done. Let's just say it took some major convincing to finish the job. I think we may have started a new family tradition yesterday morning. In honor of the big V-day, Ryan took us all to Krispy Kreme's for donuts. The kids had never been there before and they thought it was pretty rockin' that they got to choose their very own donut. Isaac went with lemon custard-filled.And Maddie chose the festive sprinkles.
Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

10 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

Maddie's hair is beautiful! Wish you were here to do that to mine:)

Confidence with Corey said...

p.s. your belly is adorable

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady. (and I think I am totally wrong on my gender guess - that looks very much like a baby boy bump). If my pregnancy look was a tenth as cute as yours, I'd have 6 kids by now.

Ashley said...

You are even more gorgeous with baby #3 on the way - I don't know how you do it ;). I would like a Krispy Kreme donut please and holy cow does that heart shaped braid look INCREDIBLE!!!! Serious skills girl! MISS YOU!!!

shauni said...

Sara, you are beautiful! You really look great. I LOVE Maddie's heart shaped braid- I am so jealous that she has so much hair and that you do such cute dos (although even if Abbi had that much hair I have serious doubts that she would sit still long enough for me to braid it!) Happy V-day.

Laura Bernard said...

You look so cute . . . but I must admit, tired! Hang in there, my friend. You'll see me soon! I know that's why you're looking worn out. It's been too long!

And now that I see that braid, I'm completely convinced that you've got this talent I underestimated. I thought you were just pretty good with braids, but seriously, girl! That's amazing! Not only cute, but perfectly tight and smooth. And it's on a 19 month old! More of my respect going your way.

Love the Krispy Kreme. Hope you got a yummy one. Way to go Maddie! Going for the pink sprinkles already. Starts early, doesn't it?

Amanda Wilson said...

Sara, you look fantastic!! Your belly is so tiny. Maddie's hair is soooo adorable. You are so talented. And oh how I love Krispy Kreme. What a good mom you are!

Krystal said...

Girl... You look awesome! It will be over before you know it! Good luck over the next month!

Glad you guys had a fun Valentine's weekend!

You seriously need to teach me how to braid... you're amazing!

tami sue stark said...

Hey! It was so good talking to you when you called, oh wait, you never called! Since you're 34 weeks pregnant, I'll forgive you. I remember when you would paint pretty flowers on my nails, you do have some awesome talents, girl. Hope you're enjoying the snow. Ours is almost gone. I'm going to UT for a scrapbook retreat this week--super excited. Hope to talk to you soon.

Andrea said...

You look great! You need to come over and show me how to braid like that. :)