So cute! Although Addie can't tell us that her toys need breakfast, we often catch her giving some of her food or milk to them. It's so fun to watch kids and the see the different things they come up with!
haha thats so hilarious! Isaac and Chase could be twins, because that picture looks exactly like the one I took of Chase a couple of days ago, with the exact same cars LOL! I love this age!
So cute! I am glad to hear that other kids do this, I feel like a dork when I have to ask for suckers for the extra imaginary friends we have when we go to the bank! Oh well the things you do for your kids!
7 comments:
So cute! Although Addie can't tell us that her toys need breakfast, we often catch her giving some of her food or milk to them. It's so fun to watch kids and the see the different things they come up with!
Daily.
Fischer does that all the time, but in English, not Spanish...:0
haha thats so hilarious! Isaac and Chase could be twins, because that picture looks exactly like the one I took of Chase a couple of days ago, with the exact same cars LOL! I love this age!
That is so cute. He is being so thoughtful. Adorable.
haha, LOVE IT!!! But, sorry.... no....they never have. :)
So cute! I am glad to hear that other kids do this, I feel like a dork when I have to ask for suckers for the extra imaginary friends we have when we go to the bank! Oh well the things you do for your kids!
Post a Comment