I'm thankful for this video that Ryan's dad emailed to me last night. It's worth 5 minutes of your time, I promise. After a long and exhausting day, it was an answer to my prayers. I hope you like it as much as I did.
My New Yorker brother and his wife sent this to me a few days ago. I totally agree with you. It was uplifting to watch. If I don't see you again before Thanksgiving have fun with you family and your visitors! :)
3 comments:
My New Yorker brother and his wife sent this to me a few days ago. I totally agree with you. It was uplifting to watch. If I don't see you again before Thanksgiving have fun with you family and your visitors! :)
We watched this video as part of our young women activity last week and it made me feel so grateful, especially for the simple things in life.
Thanks for sharing Sara. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your sweet family.
Post a Comment