Isaac with his cousin, Eleanor, at the Omaha Zoo
I got a couple of days behind on my thankful posts, but I think with this one I'm caught up.
I'm so thankful for Isaac. He keeps me busier now than he ever has, and there is never a dull moment with him around. I sure do love this little guy. He has a big imagination and an even bigger heart. Today he told me that Lightning McQueen is his best friend. I won't even try to compete with that, but maybe I could be tied with his dad for second place...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. What a cute little boy! I love the innocence of his statement.. Adored.
I thought Dora had replaced Lightning. If he's swayed back, I will say "welcome back!" Can't get enough Lightning around here.
Anson did say the other day that in Primary he will sit by his "friend, Jonas." Even though they fight like crazy, I'm so glad they know they are friends!
And why can't January come sooner? I really miss you!
And I need some caramel apple help. Did Ryan tell you I called? I just can't get the white chocolate part right. I must be a retard. Maybe I'll just potty train Isaac so I can get your apples instead! Seriously considering it.
Post a Comment