We're too excited to keep it a secret any longer--the newest addition to our family will be arriving early next spring!
*Confession: The ultrasound picture is one I swiped off of Google images because frankly, I'm too lazy to scan the pictures of our baby into the computer. This one gets the point across, right? Just know that our baby looks similar to the one in the photo above, except that their profile is much cuter and their brain is much bigger.
30 comments:
Yay! Congrats!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you in person!
I couldn't be more happy for you Sara!
Congratulations Sara! Oh I'm so excited for you...I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!
congrats!!!! I am very excited for you and even more excited to follow this pregnancy with all of us who are so far away.
YEAH!!!! I am so excited. Congratulations again!
that's awesome! congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! Are you sick with this one???? :( I can't wait to hear what you're having! Congrats!!!
Congratulations Sara!
Congratulations! How exciting! What does early next spring mean? How have you been feeling?
How fun! So excited for you and your ever growing bunch:)
Wow I can't believe it. Congrats honey! When is the baby due?
Congratulations you two, that's awesome.
Woohoo! So exciting! Oh, and I think Ryan's comment is the best. Totally made my day more funny. :-)
Congrats girl, what a lucky baby to get you for a mom!
Yeah for third babies! Oh my gosh, I wish I had seen this before I came over today. You know, I saw some ultrasound pics on the side of the fridge and I was wondering, but then I thought, "No, I haven't heard anything, maybe they're just old ones from the other two." I should have looked closer! I hope you're feeling all right. Thank you so much for today. You are just amazing. I'm so excited for you. You're going to have to let me return some of the many kindnesses you've shown me. Let me know if you need me to watch the kids for an OB appointment. I could even come over there if you'd like. Cumorah would LOVE it.
You are very lucky you let me know before you made this post. I am thinking you probably waited to post about it until after you told me. That makes me feel better.
I totally agree about your baby's profile. Whoever that Google baby is is totally not cute. Any Payne baby will be far superior to that poor little thing. :)
Congrats again! I think you're amazing for doing this, even though you are so miserable. You've got one lucky pumpkin on the way!
Congratulations Sara!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! COngrats girlie! That is one lucky baby to be coming to your house! You are the coolest! How are youfeeling?? P.s. I am sending your cookies this week...unless you are sick and you want me to wait until you feel better! Let me know!!! Te quiero mucho!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! How have you been feeling? You looked great the last time I saw you!
I know I just talked to you, but I have to leave a comment, too. I am SO excited for you! Hurray! I've had my suspicions for a couple weeks (not that you look pregnant...you totally don't), but now I'm so glad we'll get to meet Baby Payne before you take off next year. Your kids are lucky to have such great parents. Love you!
And Ryan, your comment made me laugh so hard.
Congrats!! That is so exciting you have a new addition coming to your family!
What great news :) You are such a trooper. I hope by some miracle of miracles, that you start to feel better real soon! (ryan you're funny)
Congrats Payne family, we are all so excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you.
Congrats!!! When are you due? We'll both be having our third baby in spring-YAY!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. How fun to have them so close.
I'm so excited for you! Great news and congratulations.
I hope you're feeling better. I've been thinking of you! We're excited for you. For some reason 3 kids made us feel like a big family--or maybe it was the minivan? But you already have one of those!!!
Post a Comment