Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Pictures

My sister-in-law, Becky, just sent me some family pictures that were taken during our reunion this summer. I love how they turned out so I wanted to share them.
Becky got some great candid shots of these two playing around in a field after taking the family picture.
Little House on the Prairie, anyone?
Just like kissing your sister...
While we were in Colorado, we spent a morning at Garden of the Gods. It turned out to be a great backdrop for the family photo. Thanks again, Becky!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my, those pictures are adorable!! I especially love the one of Isaac and Maddie kissing...were they told to do that or was that unplanned...either way it melted my heart!! P.S. I love love love your hair girl...so cute!! Sending some love from the bayou!

slingwall said...

You guys look great! I still love the one of the kids kissing. They will hate that one day, but for now it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Meg said...

The pictures really are adorable. I love when candid ones turn out so cute. I am going to have to find someone to take pics of Cambri because I can't get her to hold still and I am not good at getting cute candids. Hope Iowa is still treating you well. We miss it!

Jessica said...

Great pictures. I love the mountains in the background of the last one.

That's Ms. Amy to You... said...

Great pics! Garden of the Gods is close to where I went to high school. It's as beautiful as I remember it.

Chrissy Jo said...

Sara, I love your family. I love love love your sweet kiddos, and I too think that kissy picture is adorable!

Liz said...

I adore those photos of the kids in the grass.

Sam said...

oh my gosh they are adorable! She does an amazing job. I also love the hair, it is very fitting for you! such a cute family.

Matt and Erin said...

What a beautiful family! Thanks for closing our trunk tonight...and for a million other things...where do I start?... BTW, I LOVED Little House on the Prairie. :)

Matt and Erin said...

What a beautiful family! Thanks for closing our trunk tonight...and for a million other things...where do I start?... BTW, I LOVED Little House on the Prairie. :)

Mandy said...

What cute pictures! My favorite is the one of them kissing! I want it, and they aren't even my own kids!

Robyn said...

Wow!!! These look great. I went crazy when I saw Isaac kissing his sister. Gotta blow that one up!