Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome to the Family!

This afternoon my sister gave birth to her third child and first little girl, Harper Kate Adams. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. and is 20.5 inches long.
Allie is amazing and did the entire labor/delivery without an epidural or any pain medication.
On purpose.
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
I can't wait to meet her.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Congrats to Allie, that is amazing--no medication at all. I hand it to her!

Jessica said...

I just got back from meeting little Harper. She is beautiful, and she has the cutest little chubby cheeks. I am amazed by Allie and her medication free delivery...go girl.

Sam said...

she is so precious! Congrats to Allie.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Allie might be wonder woman. I can't get over her name, that's so cute! Granted all of her kids names are so cute. Finally a girl!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your sister, but having done it just 2 weeks ago, I hope to never ever have to do it without an epidural, and think it's crazy to try, especially with a nearly 9 lb. baby. My hat's off to her. Julie.