We had a great time celebrating Maddie's birthday today, even though she was exhausted this afternoon and slept right through dinner, waking up just in time to eat dessert.
But the preparations for her special day began last night when Isaac "helped" me by licking the beater after making cupcakes for his sister.

Maddie and I just before church. Her
aunt gave her this dress months before she was even born and I have been waiting for her to grow into it. It fit her perfectly for her special day.

Hanging out with her Papa.

The Parkinsons came to dinner and helped us celebrate. They smothered Maddie with love and attention which is what she adores. Here they are eating cupcakes in the hall (space was a little tight in our apartment).

He started singing the happy birthday song to Maddie all by himself because he just couldn't wait any longer to get his cupcake.

Since Maddie is our little social butterfly, I thought these cupcakes would be great for her birthday. My friends
Kelly and
Amy introduced me to the book,
Hello Cupcake!, where I found step-by-step instructions on how to make these cute little treats.

Digging in.
Muy bien,
mija!

Getting a little TLC from her pseudo-uncle and next-door neighbor, Gavin, after the sugar rush.
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie Moo. We can't wait to see you... very, very soon.
Your cupcakes turned out so cute. Nice job!
Holy Cow, those cupcakes are the cutest things ever....next to Maddie of course! I love them and am totally going to ask you how you made them next time I see you!
Cupcakes turned out AWESOME! Well done!
Love the title and love that girl. Wish we could have joined the party! So impressed with the cupcakes. You never cease to amaze me!
Love the cupcakes, and LOVE Maddie! She's getting cuter and cuter everyday!
Happy Birthday Maddie!!! I am always a day late and a dollar short. Will you ever forgive me. I cannot wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Happy Birthday Maddie! So adorable already - good thing she has a big brother to fight off the boys for awhile. I love your cupcake creation! Eleanor wants those for her next birthday. :)
Happy Birthday! She is so stinking cute in all the shots! Love the cupcakes.
The cupcake tasted as amazing as they looked! Way to go, Sara. I swear, you can do anything! We love you to bits, Miss Maddie! Happy Birthday!
The cupcakes look so cute...nice job!! Hope Maddie had a great birthday!
Those butterflies were a perfect representation of your sweetie. Oh how she melts me. I love that girl!
Those cupcakes look amazing. I got nervous just thinking how hard those look. Way to go girl!
Can't wait to get together again!
Those cupcakes are adorable! Great job! Maddie is so adorable and I miss seeing her cute little face!
Happy Birthday Maddie! You are adorable. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Buon compleanno principessa! Julie and paolo
Post a Comment