Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Notice the DOLL--she willingly passed up matchbox cars and chose this toy out of the toy box this morning! We have a future mom on our hands...
Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there, but especially our own mothers, Madelyn and Mary-Ann. We are so grateful for all you have done and continue to do for us!
We love you!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Mother's Day Sara!! Love you, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Chris and Sally said...

Happy Mother's Day! I have really started appreciating my mom so much more now that I am a mom myself. What a great day.

Oh yeah, Brooklyn has that same outfit that Maddie has on. I tell ya Sara, they are truly destined to be best friends if you would just move down to Texas already. Do you want to deprive your daughter of her best friend? I don't think so.
Love you girl.