Friday, December 12, 2008

Things are Heating up Around Here

It got up to a toasty 30 degrees the other day (which felt extremely warm compared to the teens we've been experiencing for the past couple of weeks), so we bundled the kids up and took them outside to play in the snow.
Anyone is the mood to watch "A Christmas Story"?
Ryan initially wanted to help Isaac make a snowman, but the snow was too crusty. Luckily someone made this beauty for us to enjoy.
We bought Isaac some snow boots and he has since forgotten how to walk whenever we put them on his feet.
After about 10 minutes of fun in the snow, we realized that 30 degrees wasn't that warm after all.

8 comments:

Chris and Sally said...

I am loving that snow suit, it makes me giggle. I totally agree with you on our babies growing up way too fast. Brooke just turned 7 months and I am dying, she is way too big. I wish we lived close and our little angels could be best friends. :)

Brooke said...

That snow suit is hilarious! I love it!

Trieste said...

I definitely think I want to see the Christmas Story again...I love the suit!!!

Meg said...

I will have to post picks of Cambri in her snow suit cause it is the same as Maddie's. Too funny!

Liz said...

Just tell her to put her arms down when she gets to school. :)

Robyn said...

Those are great pictures! We took advantage of the great weather too. (who knew 30 was great?). If that wind doesn't blow, it really isn't too bad.

Laura Bernard said...

I knew Maddie was chubby, but my goodness! Too cute!

I think our Saturday weather was just to prep us for the deathly chill to follow! Can you believe this? Last night Aaron had to drive to Minneapolis. When he left it was 1 degree, windchill -24. How quick would he freeze and die if he'd been in an accident? Fortunately he arrived safely. Seriously rotten weather!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! It was good to see you for a second on christmas! Hope all is well there!