"Home for the Holidays" was the theme of our church Christmas party last night. I was on the committee in charge of the food along with two other friends. I never knew how much work went into preparing dinner for 150 people at once until I had to help put it together. My mom is an amazing party planner and I kept wishing that she was there to help me. Luckily all the turkeys were cooked on time and we had plenty of food for everyone.
Here are a couple of pictures of Maddie from yesterday.
She is fascinated with glasses--check out the grip she has on Brother Newman's lenses.
Georgie and Maddie played together most of the afternoon while we got ready for the party, thanks to my friend,
Erin, who watched both of them all afternoon (thank you, Erin!).
Maddie loves sucking her thumb so I guess she thought Georgie would love it, too.

Since it's too cold to take walks outside anymore, we usually head downtown on Sunday afternoon to the sky walk. Here is a picture from a walk we took last weekend .
4 comments:
Thanks again for all your help. Your mom's party planning skills have rubbed off on you, as everything went smoothly, and at the end of the night there were full bellies as far the eye could see.
And thank Ryan again for watching my boy in the midst of the craziness. I don't usually abandon my child like that. Really, I don't. Really.
Glad it turned out so well. Love the pictures of Maddie putting her finger in George's mouth. Classic!
Sara, you did awesome! I agree with Amy, your mom's talents have definitely rubbed off on you. I will be making that delicious corn very soon!
I agree with everyone else. The food was delish and the party was a hit. We all had a great time. You all did a fantastic job. I love the pics of Maddie with Georgie. That it is to funny.
Post a Comment