Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not so Chunky Anymore

Maddie had her 4 month checkup today. It looks like our little monkey isn't so chunky anymore. She is 24 1/2 inches long (58th percentile) and 14 lbs, 6 oz (54th percentile). Her head, on the other hand, measured in the 75th percentile (it runs in the family).
Both kids got shots today: Maddie, her scheduled vaccinations, and Isaac, a flu shot. There was a lot of initial crying but by this afternoon they were doing much better.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this picture. Thanks again for your help today.

Jessica said...

What cute kids! Indie has that same outfit.

Chrissy Jo said...

What sweet little faces! Who couldn't love those kiddos! Glad to hear that Maddie is growing so well. As I say to Lyssa, "Way to grow, baby girl!"

Mandy said...

They are soooo cute! I am glad to hear that "big" heads don't just run in our family. They are adorable!

Gonzalez Family said...

What cute leg warmers! Always in style Sarita.