Thursday, October 16, 2008

What's so Funny?

Please try to ignore my animal sounds (they were making her laugh this afternoon, what's a mom to do?) and focus the sounds that Maddie is making.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

She's getting so BIG! What a cute little laugh. And please, if anything I kept thinking what a totally fun & loving mom you were. ANd how can you not want to kiss that girl all over? I wish I could hug her through the computer....here's to wishful thinking!!


MISS YOU!

Gonzalez Family said...

I just want to squeeze her. She is too cute. Nicholas had the same laugh. You are a great Mami.

Laura Bernard said...

So I never would have even guessed those were animal sounds! Are they different in espanol? (That's a joke, people!)

She is such a doll baby! So glad I got to see her cuteness myself this week!

Jessie said...

Those cheeks and that laugh are adorable!

Robyn said...

okay, I must say the first time I played this and you pounced on her I kinda jumped in my seat. :)

Her laugh is just as darling as she is!