Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Eights

My friend Amy tagged me. Here goes...
Eight TV shows I like to watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Biggest Loser
  3. Lost
  4. Cash Cab
  5. American Idol
  6. Today Show
  7. Nightly News
  8. Sunday Morning
Eight restaurants where I like to eat:
  1. Red Iguana
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. Zuppas
  4. In-n-Out Burger (thanks for reminding me how much I miss this one, Amy!)
  5. Cool Basil
  6. Subway (How can you beat the $5 foot long?)
  7. Thai Siam
  8. Sweet Tomatoes
Eight things that happened today:
  1. woke up
  2. exercised
  3. fed my kiddos
  4. changed diapers/got children dressed
  5. sewed Maddie some new leg warmers
  6. ate soup for lunch
  7. comforted little Isaac after he fell while playing at a friend's house and got the biggest goose egg of his little boy life
  8. checked my email
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Cooking club tomorrow (are you coming??)
  2. The Halloween party at Ryan's school on Wednesday
  3. Trick-or-Treating on Thursday (they do it on the 30th here in Iowa---not sure why)
  4. Trunk-or-Treat at the church on Friday (can you tell I love Halloween?)
  5. Thanksgiving
  6. Christmas
  7. Kandis's visit to Iowa next month
  8. Seeing our family in less than two months!
Eight things on my wish list:
  1. Being able to make it home for Christmas
  2. cookie sheets (the midwest humidity has made all of mine rust)
  3. memory card for the camera
  4. a yard with a swing set
  5. a date with my hubby (hopefully next week!)
  6. a garage (Iowa winters can be brutal when you have to scrape the 3 inch ice off the wind shield...even though Ryan does this for me...I just hate to see him suffer in the cold, it's really hard on me)
  7. Cafe Rio Pork Salad
  8. Being able to make it home for Christmas
Eight people I tag:
  1. Corey Ellen
  2. Lisa
  3. Shauni
  4. Krystal
  5. Shannon
  6. Liz G.
  7. Laura
  8. Aupreille

4 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Well if you make it to SLC and have a moment I'd love to get together.

Lisa said...

I hear you on the garage! Can you believe how cold it was yesterday? Here it comes... :(

Devo said...

Why don't you ever tag me. I feel so left out.

Laura Bernard said...

I'm so glad to see you finally updated your blog title! Congrats on that! As for the Last Lecture, still lingering, huh? This is why I have nothing on the side of my blog. Nothing to maintin, or in my case, forget to maintain!

Sorry I didn't make it to your place Saturday, or even call back! The boys were ready to sleep after our errands. Another time . . .