Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

These two babies are destined to be friends for the following reasons:
1) Their mamas are long-time friends from the mission
2) They will both grow up speaking Spanish (yay for bilingual babies!), and
3) They both have rock star hair! Who wouldn't be jealous of their heads of hair? Maddie's mane has already been compared to the likes of Kosmo Kramer and Christopher Walken. Ryan and Isaac both have to contain their jealousy because she has more hair than the two of them combined. More pictures and videos of our trip to come. I know you're waiting on the edge of your computer chair for updates (especially my brother).

7 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Yes, I am jealous too! I always wanted cute curly hair--but nope, straight and stringy is what I've got. Hope you're having a blast with your families! We'll see you on the 29th!

Kelly said...

Cute babies. Maddie has gotten so big since the last time I saw her. I might need to come over when you get home for some baby time. Hope you guys are having fun.

Andrea said...

So I'm assuming this is Linda's baby? So cute!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

She has gotten so big! Can't wait to see that hair in person again.

Lisa said...

Okay enough is enough, I miss you! Come back to Iowa... She is adorable. Her hair looks longer.

Jay and Heath said...

fue un gran gusto verles... grazie por invitarnos a la bendicion. sus hijos estan muy bonitos. nos dio mucha risa el "mas that". tendre' que ensenarles a nuestros hijos tambien. voy a mandarles algunas fotos que sacamos alli. busquen un lugar para jugar frolf alla, les va a gustar. hasta pronto! Jay

Robyn said...

They are so beautiful!! I love the hair- I just can't get over it!