Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 big ones

I know this pic is a repeat, but I couldn't find any with just Ryan and I. We look better with the kids by us anyway--don't you think?
Sorry for the multiple posts in one day, but we are currently without internet in our new place, so I have to take advantage of the time I have at the school.
Ryan and I celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss this past Sunday. While our life is kind of crazy with two kids (and about to get a lot more crazy when Ryan actually has to go to school), I couldn't be happier. The decision to marry Ryan has been the best and most important of my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. My sisters always tease me about how it must be "so hard to be married to someone who always puts your needs before their own." Let me tell you, it's grueling. I love you, babe!!!

3 comments:

Ted and Hilery said...

Congrats to 3 years and 2 beautiful kids!

Kelly said...

Congrats! 3 whole years, you guys aren't newly weds anymore. :)

Jay and Heath said...

Happy 3 year yall... we are right behind you... but you have 2 kids to show off.. we got nothin. ustedes dos son una pareja perfecta.. felicidades.