Friday, October 5, 2007

These Shoes Were Made for Walkin'

We bought Isaac his first pair of real shoes--they have soles and everything! He'll probably grow out of them before he learns to walk, but we figured they would help keep his feet warm this fall. They make him look so old when he wears them, but as you can see from the pictures, he prefers to play with them rather than put them on his feet. He has already figured out how to untie the laces, so keeping them on his feet is a challenge. I should have gone with Velcro, but they match his cute camouflage jacket so well that I just couldn't resist! On a side note, isn't my Halloween background cute? I'd like to take all the credit and make everyone think I'd suddenly become digitally savvy, it's simply not true. Being as it's conference weekend and all, I cannot tell a lie about this one. My fab friend, Ashley, told me about another blog that allows you to download templates for free. I decided to give it a try since Ashley and I have pretty much everything in common (including our blog templates--until now!) and thought it would be healthy to seek my own identity. Here's the blog address in case you're interested: http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

kdance said...

Your little guy is so adorable! Love those eyes! Aren't boys so fun? It's so awesome to be a mom. It was so fun to meet you the other night!
Karin
P.S. When are we going to have a LOST night (even though I know that's the last thing I need--to get into another show).

shauni said...

I LOVE those shoes- I saw them at the Children's Place and was so tempted to buy them for my boys. Also, cute background. Thanks for the blog address, I've been feeling like my blog needs a makeover. It was so fun to see you at book club last night- we should try to get together sometime this week.

Ashley said...

Hello, I'm going through an identity crisis now! I love the halloween theme! And those cute cute shoes...

Matt and Erin said...

So cute!