Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Laugh it Up

The following video is music to my ears (I know, I know, I keep out-doing myself), but I can't really take credit this time since Ryan is the one responsible for making Isaac laugh.

5 comments:

gramps said...

We love the laugh it up video clip and I especially like the picture of Isaac standing up in his new shoes. What a cute, cute, baby boy! Keep those pictures and clips coming.

love - gram and gramps Roundy

Devo said...

One of the more solid videos I have seen this year... and that's counting the Simpsons Movie. I don't know how Isaac continues to produce quality footage, but we are lovin it.

Jay and Heath said...

Lo mejor del video son las caritas que hace Ryno.. son bromas, lo mejor es tu bebe, bien chistoso. but ryan's face is good.

Kelly said...

Love the video. Chase kept looking around the room trying to find the laughing baby. There isn't a better sound.

kdance said...

There's nothing cuter than a laughing baby. I love the video!
Karin :)