Tuesday, October 9, 2007

High Fives

My sister tagged me (again), so here are a few things about me you may or may not know:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. - Going to school at Weber State.
  2. - Missing my sister who was on a mission in Argentina.
  3. - Recently returning from a rockin' trip to Las Vegas with some high school friends (can you believe that was 10 years ago, Sally?)
  4. - Working for a billboard company in order to have money to pay my college tuition.
  5. - Trying to decide whether or not to apply for the Elementary Education program at Weber.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:

  1. - Plan my RS lesson.
  2. - Read Eclipse, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Mastering ESL and Bilingual Methods.
  3. - Apply for my Iowa state teaching license (which seems to be an impossible feat).
  4. - Cut Ryan's hair.
  5. - Eat some pumpkin ice cream with Oreos (again).

5 Songs I know the Lyrics To:

  1. - The entire Wicked soundtrack (hey, even Ryan and his brother are in-the-closet fans)
  2. - Cuando Me Miras Asi by Cristian Castro
  3. - My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer
  4. - Everything by Michael Buble (my favorite song right now)
  5. - Bubbly by Colbie Caillat (my other favorite song right now)

5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars:

  1. - Tithing and charity of course.
  2. - Pay for Ryan to get through school.
  3. - Buy a rockin' house with enough room for people to come and visit (and give them plane tickets so they would).
  4. - Get myself a stellar Canon camera like Becky has and sign up for a Photoshop class.
  5. - Put some of it away so we could start up our own practice if we want when Ryan is finished with school.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:

  1. - M.C. Hammer Pants
  2. - claw bangs
  3. - braided belts
  4. - tapered pants (they just don't look good with the Roundy thunder thighs)
  5. - banana clips in my hair

5 Favorite Toys:

  1. - my ipod nano
  2. - my cell phone (it's how I stay connected with my family)
  3. - Ryan's laptop (it's the other way I stay connected with my family--you're reading this, aren't you?)
  4. - Isaac's exersaucer (it keeps him entertained when I can't)
  5. - Isaac himself--he's the most fun of all to play with

5 People I’m Tagging: (ok, so I couldn't decide on just 5)

  1. - Kyra
  2. - Kelly
  3. - Ashley
  4. - Lisa
  5. - Lynn
  6. - Devin
  7. -Krystal
  8. -Becky
  9. Shannon
  10. Mary-Ann
  11. Sally
  12. Kandis
  13. Andrea (if time permits, of course)
  14. Brookie (as soon as she gets her blog set up)
  15. Ryan (it's a stretch but we'll see if he loves me enough)

Or just whoever wants to!

6 comments:

Kandis said...

You didn't tell me that you started reading Eclipse!!!!! I thought you were still on Twilight! We totally need to discuss. Okay, and just for the record, I will come and visit you even if you don't have a place for me to stay or money for me to fly out there! Corey and I are in the works of planning a trip....we're just not sure when. Lastly, what the crap is a banana clip for your hair??????

Matt and Erin said...

Hey, you didn't include "give a bunch of money to Erin" in your list! Oh wait--that might be included in your charitable contributions.

shauni said...

I am just getting into Twilight, it's great so far, I can't wait to discuss it at book club. I didn't know that you went to Weber State- I also was a Wildcat! I also think you're a good person for listing tithing and charity as #1, I'm not going to lie- I don't know if they would have made my list! (okay, definately tithing, but I don't know about charity!)

Becky said...

Gosh, it would be a shame to give up the claw bangs and then get the camera! In the interest of brand loyalty - my camera is a Canon (and I love it!). Check out my new blog at http://bphotogenic.blogspot.com/

kdance said...

THat was fun to read. And, I agree: Applying for an Iowa Teaching Licsense is a pain. I gave up on it, but I wish I could have taught here before I had Evan. Let me know how it goes for you.
Karin :)

kdance said...

P.S. I too love Wicked!!! But, I'll admit that Dave and I are out-of-the-closet fans. It's fabulous. We saw it in Chicago last year. I'm dying to go again...