Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Isaac helping me pass out candy at the church "Trunk or Treat" activity.
He was much happier without the headdress.
Attempting to steal a Snickers in the trunk.
Isaac the lion with Brinley the bee and Addie the ballerina. Addie is 2 days older than Isaac. She has helped him with his crawling moves since she's perfected them.
Isaac and his buddy Alec. It was impossible to get them to smile at the same time so of course I chose the picture where Isaac was smiling.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Gavin was much happier without the headdress too. And he absolutely refused to let me give him any whiskers. :) Isaac looks adorable.

Kelly said...

Isaac looked so cute tonight. I happy to hear you are feeling better.

allie said...

Isaac looks just like you sara! He is so adorable. Not that ryry isn't adorable too, well, you know what I meant! Love the pics!

Brooke said...

Isaac is so adorable! I honestly can't believe how big he's gotten since you moved. I can't wait to see him at Christmas time. I hope he isn't afraid of us.

Ashley said...

I LOVE 2 posts in one day. And I'm so glad you got to go to the activity. The lion is irresistable, you're totally right. I'm glad y'all are both feeling better.

My favorite pic is Isaac in the trunk with the Snickers...I want to squeeze him (in a hug way)

Kandis said...

Isaac is the cutest lion I have ever seen! Okay, so maybe I haven't seen to many lions in my day but he seriously is so adorable. He looks like such a happy baby too....must come from his parents! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Issac was the cutest little lion last night! It was fun to see you last night.........for a minute. It was crazy last night with all those kids!! :)

gramps said...

cute costume and very cute kid....you must have great genes.

Jay and Heath said...

Nice costume! He looks like he's hating life (because of the costume and everyone staring and taking pics) in that first one, pretty funny. when are you gonna put some pics of Ryno in his costume? I heard he was a pretty princess this year. Jay

kdance said...

Sooooooo adorable! He's making me crave a Snickers...