When Ryan envisioned his son loving football as much as he does, I don't think this is exactly what he had in mind.
Here is another one of Isaac practicing his bear crawl in nothing but his diaper (he loves to be desnudito). He's getting closer! (Can you sense the excitement in my voice? I can't wait for this boy to crawl even though I'm told I'll regret it!)
It looks like Isaac is getting pretty close to crawling. You'd better hurry up though because Fisher is already scooting. The race is on! Give Isaac a big hug from his aunt Brookie....I sure do miss that boy.
He is so close. I actually liked it when my kids started crawling because then they could follow me around. Before they would just sit in the room I left them and cry for me. Isn't being a mom so much fun!
5 comments:
It looks like Isaac is getting pretty close to crawling. You'd better hurry up though because Fisher is already scooting. The race is on! Give Isaac a big hug from his aunt Brookie....I sure do miss that boy.
He is so close. I actually liked it when my kids started crawling because then they could follow me around. Before they would just sit in the room I left them and cry for me. Isn't being a mom so much fun!
well, looks to me like he's going to play a real man's sport.. Soccer!! son buenos los videos
How exciting! Evan isn't even close to crawling, but I'm so excited for that day to come, too.
Post a Comment