Does anyone remember that movie? All I remember is that it's about a bunch of medical students who work on cadavers. Well, Ryan started his Gross Anatomy class this week. Doesn't he look cute in his lab coat? He hadn't purchased his scalpel yet so he grabbed a large kitchen knife for the picture. I think it's kind of fun to say I have a husband in medical school and taking Gross Anatomy, although I don't think "fun" is the adjective that Ryan would use to describe the class. You should see his textbook--it's over 500 pages-all labeled illustrations of different parts of the human body--and every page is full of diagrams and really big words that I can't pronounce. Lucky for all of us I don't have to.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Gross Anatomy
Does anyone remember that movie? All I remember is that it's about a bunch of medical students who work on cadavers. Well, Ryan started his Gross Anatomy class this week. Doesn't he look cute in his lab coat? He hadn't purchased his scalpel yet so he grabbed a large kitchen knife for the picture. I think it's kind of fun to say I have a husband in medical school and taking Gross Anatomy, although I don't think "fun" is the adjective that Ryan would use to describe the class. You should see his textbook--it's over 500 pages-all labeled illustrations of different parts of the human body--and every page is full of diagrams and really big words that I can't pronounce. Lucky for all of us I don't have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment