Today Maddie tried out for the school play, the Lion King. She has no formal acting experience, no formal musical training, and no fear. I am just blown away by this girl's confidence! I watched her during her audition and she gave it all she had! This girl has so much heart. Here is a little bit about Maddie at 8 years old.
 |
| Selfies are kind of her jam. She has taken hundreds of them on my phone. |
 |
| She planned out this year's Halloween costume all on her own. This girl knows how to make lemons out of lemonade. Instead of wallowing in the fact that she had to get braces, she decided to theme her entire costume around them. So of course she became a nerd. And she won two costume contests in the process. #nerdsrule |
 |
| She loves all things ocean and wants to be a marine biologist when she grows up. |
 |
| She loves her brothers and is especially tender with her younger ones. |
 |
| Full of personality she is. |
 |
| A couple of months ago, she and I were able to meet up with her kindergarten teacher (who lives in Connecticut). Ms Crocco has really shaped Maddie's educational experience thus far and I will always be grateful for the year that Maddie had with her (and consequently I compare every other teacher to her and they never quite measure up). |
No comments:
Post a Comment