In June, just a day before Maddie's baptism, Ryan and I bought our first home together. After 3 other failed attempts to buy a home, this one finally worked out! It must have been meant to be. Here we are in November, and while I'm still trying to find my place in our new town (and in Maine, if I'm being honest), I feel so at home in our new home. I love almost everything about it and feel like it's perfect for our family and this stage of life we are in right now.
 |
| The kitchen is my favorite place in the whole house (no surprise). This photo just represents happiness to me. My family gathered together over food. I love it. |
 |
| Ryan and Mary-Ann built me this island. When we bought the home all that was in it's place was a tiny mobile coffee-cart-type-counter. This island was a labor of love just for me and I love it so much. |
 |
| We inherited a bunch of furniture with the home, which was nice to not have to buy a ton of stuff. I love that The living room and the dining room and the kitchen are all so open. |
 |
| See that Brian Kershisnik print on my wall? Love, love, love. |
 |
| I also love the exposed beams. |
 |
| The master bedroom. |
 |
| The toy room. This is my second favorite place in the house. I love that the kids have space of their own to be wild and crazy and creative and that it's not right next to my bedroom or the main living area! And it doubles as a work-out room for me in the early morning. Total bonus. |
 |
| The home lacked a mudroom (kind of essential here in Maine), so Mary-Ann designed one off of the playroom. She's a genius like that. |
 |
| More of the play room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment