Wednesday, March 16, 2016

So that I Remember...

Every night, as part of his bedtime routine, Nathan asks me (or Ryan) the following question: "Will you hold me like a baby and sing me 'Twinkle, Twinkle' (with Ryan he always chooses 'Take me out to the Ball Game')?" How can I refuse that request? After the song he always asks us to tell him a story about dinosaurs. He oohs and ahhs with every detail. The dinosaurs in my stories are always nice to their siblings and they LOVE vegetables. I have to get a moral in there somewhere, right?

He might need therapy when he's older because I won't let him grow up, but in the meantime I am really enjoying my last little one being little for a while longer.

1 comment:

Boni said...

It's fun reading your blog and seeing how things are playing out in your life! Blogging has gotten harder, I admit. It seems to have gone out of fashion. I'm glad you're keeping it up. :)