Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my most recent favorite things. I can't call myself a true friend and keep these goodies from you:

This book by Philip Stead (Author of "A Sick Day for Amos McGee") is such a sweet book about change and friendship. I love it. 
This beanie means I don't have to do my hair unless I want to for the next 4 months. I have it in olive and beige and I wish I had every other color as well. You can get them here on Amazon for less than $10. Boom.
Confession: My exercise clothes are pretty stinky (read: unbearably stinky). I have tried lots and lots of detergents and nothing has worked to get them clean and fresh except for Downy Fresh Protect. At the risk of sounding dramatic, this stuff has changed my life. I add it along right to the load with my regular detergent. And the best news is that it only takes about 1/3 of a cap full to get my clothes smelling great. I love this stuff. 

These honey mints from Trader Joe's have only three ingredients: honey, chocolate liquor, and peppermint extract. Everyone in my family loves them. Like a peppermint patty, but fancier. 


General Conference a couple of months ago might have been my most favorite conference ever. President Uchtdorf''s talk was one of my faves. 


And this quote by Sister Stephens brings me so much hope and comfort when I get bogged down by my weaknesses and imperfections. I love it. 

No comments: