The Sunday before the kids headed back to school we tried to squeeze in one last family hike. It was foggy and beautiful.
 |
| And this was the end of the hike. I can't look at this picture without getting a pit in my stomach. I was so stressed out! All I could see were children plummeting to the depths of the icy Atlantic. Thankfully no one did. And I really want to go back on a clear day. |
And with my parents' visit a few days later, the week just flew by. I convinced Ryan to take this picture with me. I love many things about summer but I must admit that I crave structure and routines, which both get blown to smithereens all summer long. Our days are quieter and lonelier with just Nathan and I, but luckily the kids come home each afternoon.
Full of energy on the first day of school. I love how happy and excited the three of them look. They all seem to really love their classes and teachers. Davis told me he wants to live at school, and could I please live with him there? Because his teacher is so nice and the toys are more fun there.
And now Wednesdays are spent with just Nathan and Ryan and I. Nathan loves Wednesdays. So do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment