Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nater @ 10 Months


  • Crawls everywhere! He hasn't figured out the stairs yet and when I walked in on Maddie "teaching" him how to climb up them the other day I quickly put the kibosh on that idea and informed her that I DO NOT want him learning how to climb stairs yet. 
  • Has quite a bit of natural curl coming out in his hair which has been intensified by the warmer days and humidity. It's pretty adorable.
  • Is the center of attention at dinnertime. All the kids fight over who gets to sit by Nathan. They laugh at everything he does. I keep waiting for his charm to wear off with his older siblings (especially now that he can destroy their stuff) but it hasn't happened...yet. 
  • He still has a really hearty appetite. I love this stage where they will eat just about anything. 
  • The other night, Maddie put her plastic princess earrings on him and adorned him with her matching crown. She was in heaven and he loved the attention too. Who says Maddie needs a little sister? 
  • He is still a Mama's Boy, particularly when he's tired or hungry. He's almost always hungry, BTW. 
  • He's getting so big and pulling himself up on everything and looking less and less like a baby everyday.
  •  The first year of a child's life is so demanding and exhausting for parents (and frankly, it's a ton of work), but it has been full of so much happiness for all of us. Our family really wasn't complete without Nater. We love him so so much.