Baby is 6 months old! 20 lbs, 1 oz. of pure love and chub!
"Mom!" said Maddie earlier today, "I really want to eat our gingerbread house...but eating it today would be disrespectful to Christmas, so I can wait."
20 lbs!!!! I can't believe it! Is he breaking your back? Yikes! So adorable, though. Worth it! Love catching up on your blog, was just thinking of ways to get me posting on mine again. You make it so easy by just posting a picture and a short line or two. Why must I make it so hard!!
2 comments:
Whoops. I guess we're disrespecting christmas at our house. Hope all is well, Sara!
20 lbs!!!! I can't believe it! Is he breaking your back? Yikes! So adorable, though. Worth it! Love catching up on your blog, was just thinking of ways to get me posting on mine again. You make it so easy by just posting a picture and a short line or two. Why must I make it so hard!!
Post a Comment