 |
| Playing on the ground with me this morning. |
My baby is 4 months old! At 4 months, Nater:
- Is super squishy and squirmy. Just look at those slobbery cheeks!
- Smiles a lot.
- Loves his dad but cries whenever Ryan sings to him. He makes the cutest lip-quivering face at the sound of Papa's crooning.
- Rolls quite easily from his back to his belly, but not so much from his belly to his back. Hopefully he figures it out soon since he still hates being on his tummy for very long.
- No longer sleeps on the go. He loves his crib and will only sleep in the car or stroller if he is exhausted. Because of this I try to protect his 3 daily nap times as much as I can.
- Still sleeps like a champ at night. I have no excuse for still being so tired!
- Has discovered his feet but is too chubby and inflexible to pull them all the way up to his mouth. It's pretty cute to watch him try.
- He loves it when we hold onto his hands and pull him up to the standing position.
- One of his nicknames is still Chuck. I hope he grows out of that name soon as it makes for a lot of extra laundry on my part.
- Is the most entertaining part of our family right now...even the kids would rather play with Nathan that do just about anything else. It's getting harder and harder to remember what our life was like before he was a part of it.
.jpg) |
| Watching General Conference with his dad this weekend. |
2 comments:
He is adorable Sara! I can't wait to meet him!
He is adorable Sara! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment