Sunday, October 6, 2013

Davis @ 3 1/2 Years Old

The Hulk was a popular character at the Fall Festival's face painting station.
 At 3.5 years, Davis:

  • Loves preschool. He marches in there like he owns the place, mouth jabbering a million miles an hour. When I pick him up a couple of hours later, he is usually still jabbering strong. 
  • Is still full of passion. This boy wears his emotions on his sleeve. You never have to wonder how he is feeling, he always lets you know.
  • Loves cheese, eggs, fruit, and hot dogs. He hates tomatoes but loves ketchup.
  • Loves his baby brother, Nathan. Loves his only sister, Maddie. Idolizes his big brother Ike.
Davis is my constant side kick these days. Sometimes I can convince him to cook with me.



  • We have tried for literally years to teach him to control the volume at which he speaks, but he is still SO. LOUD.
  • He wants to be a hockey player when he grows up, "because den I can hit stuff wif a stick."
  • Loves super heroes, Legos, and Harry Potter.
  • His laugh is contagious. He really is the heart of our family. 

  • Classic Davis look.

    1 comment:

    Confidence with Corey said...

    Such a cute kid! All if these posts are making me so excited for our trip. I'm excited for NYC, but way more excited to spend time with your family!